The trademarks, displayed on this site or in materials (including software products), available on this site, are the property of EldoS, its subsidiaries, affiliates or other third-parties. Unauthorized duplication or use of the trademark without permission, granted by trademark owner, is prohibited.
EldoS recognizes trademarks as a valuable asset, which distinguishes high-quality software products and services, delivered by EldoS, from other software products and services.
EldoS trademarks may be used only if permission was granted by EldoS. The guidelines below define the rules, when such permission is granted implicitly. In other cases permission must be granted explicitly by EldoS.
- Solid File System™
- Callback File System®
- Feel safer™
Trademark usage guidelines.
- Never use a mark as a noun. Always use a mark as a proper adjective modifying a noun. Correct: Solid File System. Incorrect: I installed eldos and it doesn't work.
- Never pluralize trademarks or use as possessives or verbs. Correct: "EldoS software is :". Incorrect: "eldo's tools are :".
- Always use proper trademark form, capitalization and spelling. All capitals are allowed. Don't mix case other than defined in trademark list. Correct: EldoS, SolFS, ELDOS, SOLFS. Incorrect: ELDos, ElDos, eLdOS, SFS, crypt 4.
- Include an attribution of EldoS' ownership of the trademark within the credit notice section of your web site, documentation or advertisement. Put the following text where appropriate: "EldoS trademarks and logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of EldoS."
- Always use the registration symbol ® for registered trademarks and ™ symbol for unregistered trademarks. Using these symbols in the first sentence of the web page, advertisement or document, in which you use the trademark, is sufficient. Note, that if some part of the text includes a trademark and is used separately from the rest of the text, the first use of the trademark in this part of the text should also be marked with specified symbol.
- Do not include EldoS trademarks into logos without explicit written permission from EldoS. This includes (but is not limited to) creation of "Powered by" buttons.
- Do not create your own product names, company names, service names, which include any EldoS trademarks. Correct: Password Recovery for KeyLord. Incorrect: KeyLord Password Recovery.
- Do not create trademarks, which can be confused with EldoS trademarks. Incorrect: Crypt For, AutoSaveWD.
- Do not use EldoS trademarks in domain names.
Logo usage guidelines.
In addition to general trademark usage guidelines the following guidelines are applied to graphic material (logos) that constitute EldoS trademarks.
- The logo should be used only when permission was granted for such use by EldoS.
- The logo must be used as provided by EldoS, without changing its contents (symbols, image parts or text), color or proportions. The logo should not be morphed, animated or in other way changed in appearance.
- The logo which constitutes a registered trade mark must be accompanied by ® symbol.
- The logo may not be used without explicit permission if such use can imply that any non-EldoS products, services, web sites or documents are in any way endorsed, sponsored by materials, including but not limited to goods, services, websites, or publications are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by, or affiliated with EldoS.
- The logo may not be used in the way that disparages EldoS, or its products and services, or other companies, institutions or individuals and their products and services.
- The logo must not be surrounded by or combined with any other text or graphics, if such combination can create another graphic, which can be recognized as a different logo.
- The logo must not be used as a substitution of the name of EldoS as a company or its products and services in text materials.
Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Borland Trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Borland Software Corporation in the U.S. or other countries.
Acrobat® and Acrobat Reader® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Java™ Technology and/or J2ME™ and all other Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
All other product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
ELDOS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES AS IT DEEMS NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE.